Information Architect Intern
Remote - Internship
Birdie was created in 2018 to amplify the voice of consumers in their relationship with brands, allowing companies to improve their customers' shopping and consumption journey. To achieve that, we generate practical insights about consumers' experience with products, brands, and sales channels during their buying journey, helping our clients make business decisions based on the voice of the customer.
• No ego! Collaboration: We are stronger as a team.
• Do your best! Passion: We love and put our best in what we do.
• Own it! Accountability: We own what we do and focus on generating impact.
• Dream big! Courage: We welcome and embrace challenges.
• Be different! Diversity: We value and respect different opinions and people.
We look for a person to contribute to the operational process of data analysis and organization.
- • Collecting and organizing data related to online product descriptions and reviews;
• Data and contextual validations;
• Brand, Product and Feature research;
• Assist in the development and maintenance of data spreadsheet.
Who are you?
- • Student of Librarianship, Languages and Administration;
• Knowledge in Excel;
• Intermediate/advanced English - your routine will be with reading and speaking in English most of the time.
What we offer:
- • Flexible Working Hours;
• Remote Work;
• Vee Utilities;
• Flex Food Card;
• Home Office Kit.
Did you like it?
Apply and our team will get in touch with you.
Do you want more information?