Consumer Insights Manager
Remote - Full Time
Birdie was created in 2018 to amplify the voice of consumers in their relationship with brands, allowing companies to improve their customers' shopping and consumption journey. To achieve that, we generate practical insights about consumers' experience with products, brands, and sales channels during their buying journey, helping our clients make business decisions based on the voice of the customer.
• No ego! Collaboration: We are stronger as a team.
• Do your best! Passion: We love and put our best in what we do.
• Own it! Accountability: We own what we do and focus on generating impact.
• Dream big! Courage: We welcome and embrace challenges.
• Be different! Diversity: We value and respect different opinions and people.
We look for a person to work in Customer Success analyzing the data and narratives of our customers, with direct connection with the product team to help produce the insights. Finding and providing data and research isn´t enough - it requires a passion to turn that data into actionable insights.
- - Analyze the content generated by consumers from various sectors;
- Provide research reports, which go beyond a description of the results, explaining why the results occurred, provide insights and strategic recommendations;
- Consolidate, structure and analyze information (qualitative and quantitative) related to customer behavior, to generate insights for the business;
- Develop reports with research insights;
- Incorporate a data-driven decision-making culture with timely, accurate and actionable insights and recommendations;
- Acting in close collaboration with the Marketing, Operation and Discovery teams, always guaranteeing to amplify the voice of customers;
- Identify appropriate methodologies based on business and research objectives;
- Ability to translate complex data sets into clear and compelling narratives;
- Demonstrate presentation skills, showing confidence and experience in delivering research insights.
Who are you?
- - Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Administration or a related field;
- Experience with analytics and tools used in data generation;
- Experience with analysis of consumer data and production of insights (preferably from the electronics and home appliance industry);
- Experience in data management, analysis, strategies and reporting (PowerPoint, Excel, infographics or similar);
- Independent problem solving, analytical and reporting skills;
- Ability to work in an accelerated dynamic environment;
- Fluent / advanced English.
What we offer:
- • Flexible Working Hours;
• Remote Work;
• Vee Utilities;
• Private Health Insurance;
• Flex Food Card;
• Home Office Kit.
Did you like it?
Apply and our team will get in touch with you.
Do you want more information?